VBS Donations & Serving Opportunities
Time & Location
About the Event
VBS is almost here!
July 12th-16th 9:00am-11:30am pre-K-6th grade
Ways to support the minsitry as we get ready!
*Decorating for VBS Saturday, July 10th at 10am.
*Items that need to be donated:
- 2 large boxes of blue Jell-O Mix
- 4 large tubs whipped cream
- 100 clear plastic cups
- 10 boxes sea creature fruit snacks
- 2 large containers blue Hawaiian Punch
- frozen pancakes (50 to 60 total)
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 2 large containers blueberries
- 5 bags cuties (tangerines)
- mini water bottles (120 total)
- 8-10 loaves white bread
- 50 - 60 cheese slices
- 2 containers lemonade mix
- 5 boxes graham crackers
- 4 containers vanilla frosting
- 2 large bags mini M&Ms
- 2 large bags of gummy Lifesavers
- 4 packages Pull-A-Part Twizzlers
- 4 packages Golden Oreos
- 3 packages Hershey nuggets ( no nuts)
- vanilla pudding cups( 50 - 60 total)
- 4 boxes of Nerds candy
- 2 - 3 packages tiny umbrellas for drinks ( 50 - 60 total)
- 2 large bottles cooking oil
- 1 case of 24 regular sized water bottles
- 2 large bags of gummy worms
- 1 box sterile nitrile gloves
- 12 boxes of sparkling ice drinks any flavor
- clear rubber hair bands
You can drop any donations off at the church
If you are interested in helping decorate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help.
Please join us in prayer for the hearts of the kids, the volunteers, and God’s work in it all.